Thursday, February 24, 2022

Mr. Wagoner's Principles of Business & Finance Class

My Principles of Business and Finance class has been learning about the production process, manufacturing processes and assembly lines.  They had an activity where they had to work in teams to form companies and then calculate how many paper airplanes they would produce in 30 minutes.  They were charged money for the different items they used; white copy paper, construction paper, glue, markers, labor. They had to calculate the cost for the production run and then submit bids to me. I was the customer, I was also the vendor, so they had to submit purchase orders to me before they could receive their materials.  Here are some pictures that I took during the production run, and a picture of a purchase order. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

FMS Students Launch Rockets

Students in Mr. Buckingham’s class are learning about Flight & Drone Technology through the Paxton-Patterson College & Career Ready ...